Design Assistant Application
About the position
Ashbourne is seeking a motivated self-starter to join our design team as a part-time Design Assistant. In this position you will play an integral role in supporting key phases of a design projects lifecycle in collaboration with our senior design staff. A great candidate will have a positive, multidisciplinary attitude, and must share the same passion for interior design and renovations that we have here at Ashbourne.
- Provide support with all phases of the design process including consultations, site visits, design development, presentations and delivery.
- Provide elevated service to our clients
- Maintain a strong interest in the luxury and design industry
- Strong understanding of interior finishes, materials, and design with a residential focus
- Capable of understanding projects from schematic design through construction documents, with desire to develop skills to translate concept into reality
- Help maintain and manage our online presence through social media and email marketing
- Ability to process feedback during client interactions and act on it quickly and effectively
- Strong time management and decision making skills
- People and relationship driven
- Strategic and mental agility
- Highly organized
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with Mac Operating System, IOS devices, Microsoft Office and Google Applications
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Adobe Photoshop, and other related space planning/rendering programs is a plus
- Ability to lift and mobilize small to medium items up to 25 lbs.
- Licensed to drive
- Ability to travel locally or the tristate area